[LinuxBIOS] etherboot with LinuxBIOS

Stephen.Kimball at bench.com Stephen.Kimball at bench.com
Thu Jul 14 14:39:19 CEST 2005

The easiest way to build Etherboot 5.2.6 is to use gcc 3.2.2.
I found another machine and built an old gcc and etherboot compiled.

I got errors with the new gcc, tried to fix them, but could never get it
to compile.  It would be good, if someone knowledgeable could make
etherboot work on the current gcc.

Steve