Where to start.....

G.Marshall g.marshall at dalmany.co.uk
Mon Jan 31 02:44:01 CET 2005

Hello,

At Stefan's suggestion, I have downloaded the latest V2 snapshot.  I
expected a Makefile, configure or README in the base directory which told
me where to start and how to progress.  I have found some details
regarding a 2.4.0 kernel, but that appears to relate to V1.  I have also
looked at the LinuxBIOS.pdf by Anthony Stone.

I just cannot work out where to start.  Would someone be kind enough to
point me to the start, and I can go from there.

Intel Celleron
SiS 650/M650 Host Bridge
2.6.10 kernel (from src not a pkg)

Many thanks,

PS
Openbios did not work for me, bios.ko had problems with my NIC.