Dependency problem

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 19:46:01 CET 2005

Something is messed up with my dependencys.

After I edit auto.c and do a make in my top level config directory.  I
get nothing to be done for 'all' after playing with it more I can go
into the fallback direcory and delete all the .o's and .inc's and lots
of other files but as long as I don't mess with
./fallback/linuxbios.rom it won't rebuild.

I looked through the makefile and my INIT-OBJECTS is blank.  But if
this were really the case I don't see how I would be building a
working image.

Any ideas on what I should look at?

--
Richard A. Smith