linuxbios on geode gx1 with sst-39SF020A and CompactFlash [PMX:#]

ramesh bios ramesh_bios at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 09:35:01 CET 2005

Page 99 of the rev 4.1 GX1 spec shows the SDRAM Memory
Controller control registers. That info corresponds
with the addresses that get written by
src/northbridge/nsc/gx1/raminit.inc (also the ones
that I think I'm dumping).

I matched the northbridge pci config space config (the
lspci -xxx -s 0:0.0) so that I'd have the exact same
setup as the Phoenix bios.

I'll paste what I think I've read back from the memory
controller when I get a chance.