Is 440BX ported to Linuxbios v2?

Svante Signell svante.signell at telia.com
Fri Jan 14 13:13:00 CET 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 02:57 +0100, Peter Stuge wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 13, 2005 at 10:54:59PM +0100, Svante Signell wrote:
> > I found the BIOS chip brand and version: Its a Winbond W290C020-90
> > (84400M282325601VA). Any suppliers available somehere?
>
> Farnell has an equivalent part in stock at the very fair price of
> 46,43 SEK (USD 7) for single quantities.

Thanks a lot everybody, your response is overwhelming. I found where
to try to purchase the flash ROM chips due to Peter Stuge.
I'll be back when I've succeeded to purchase these flash BIOSes
and found out where to find a flash programmer. Maybe we even
have one at school.

I'll be back in one week (Business trip).