Running with VGA

Li-Ta Lo ollie at lanl.gov
Wed Jan 12 19:45:01 CET 2005

On Wed, 2005-01-12 at 23:07, YhLu wrote:
> You assign the value to the new resource.
>
> I wonder if it will confuse the resource allocator. Because the range is out
> of touch of allocator.

I don't think so but I am not sure neither. The resource is flagged as
FIXED and ASSIGNED. The resource allocator should leave that resource as
is. If it does not work, we can just write dev->rom_address to
PCI_ROM_ADDRESS directly in pci_get_rom_resource() and the
pci_rom_probe() can still be unchanged.

Could you try the code?

Ollie