linuxbios on geode gx1 with sst-39SF020A and CompactFlash [PMX:#]

ramesh bios ramesh_bios at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 15:46:01 CET 2005

Hi Ron,

Just wanted to report that your suggestion was
excellent. I'm now getting serial output saying
"Jumping to LinuxBIOS". It took only a few minutes to
get this working so I was pleasantly surprised. :-)
Thanks!

Ok, I'm now going to read a bit more about x86 booting
and figure out what's next and what the memory output
means.

LinuxBIOS-1.0.0 Tue Jan 11 06:22:00 IST 2005
starting...
Setting up default parameters for memory
Sizing memory
Probing for DIMM0
Probing for DIMM1
    Found DIMM1
    Page Size:       00001000
    Component Banks: 4
    Module Banks:    2
    DIMM size:       08000000
Memory sizing done, MC_BANK_CFG = 0x55200070
Copying LinuxBIOS to ram.
Jumping to LinuxBIOS.

Thanks all!