fallback and normal image

David Hendricks cro_marmot at comcast.net
Fri Jan 7 00:19:00 CET 2005

As I recall, the best way to do this is to disable the "normal" ROM by
leaving it out of the Config.lb file in the targets directory all
together and thus enable the fallback image only. We did this in order
to fit a kernel image. There should be a couple targets that utilize
this method in their configuration, for example
freebios2/targets/arima/hdama/Config.kernelimage.lb .