VGABIOS is working under LinuxBIOS

Richard Smith smithbone69 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 06:59:01 CET 2005

--- "Ronald G. Minnich" <rminnich at lanl.gov> wrote:

> > I guess this means that this is a V2 only thing.
> Looks like a 440bx
> > port to V2 will be in my near future.
>
> Richard, I think moving forward is your best bet.
> Since the last round of
> changes V2 has settled down and it is pretty nice.

Longer term I totally agree but our current setup also
uses LILO so I'm still dependent on ADLO.  Which means
I would have to port all of that forward.

In due time V2+filo or V2+kernel&kexec is where I'll
be headed but I'm just not in a position currently to
rewrite my entire setup.

=====
Richard A. Smith
Bitworks, Inc.