[Etherboot-developers] freeebios project

Eric W. Biederman ebiederman at lnxi.com
Thu Feb 24 05:44:01 CET 2005

Ramesh Chhaba <ourlinuxid at yahoo.co.in> writes:

> Hi Eric ,
>
> thanks for ur response
> u r right i am having old copy
> plz tell me link from where I can get latest copy and procedure to compile it
> and make bios for my board.
>
> I am using ATPC Vega Board.

There is a reason a copied the linuxbios list.  There
are plenty of people who can tell you and a lot you can find out by looking
up linuxbios.  And yes it is the same project.

Asking my privately for common things is not a good use of time and
a terrible way to get responses out of me.  I don't mind
being copied but by asking on the list it is possible someone else
will have time and reply to you before I do.

I don't have time right now to hold your hand.

Eric