Porting nVidia's Crush chip - I seem to be having smbus trouble.

Ken Fuchs kfuchs at winternet.com
Wed Feb 23 16:05:01 CET 2005

ron wrote:

>sure wish we could get a release. Are you doing reverse engineering or ...

I'm following what little documentation I'm able to locate.
Documentation on CK8-04 exists, but not what I need as far as I can
tell.

I could try seeing how the PhoenixBIOS does this, but I'd prefer good
documentation on the CK8-04.  Is anyone aware of any CK8-04 documentation
useful for porting LinuxBIOS to the CK8-04 that isn't covered by an NDA?

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Ken Fuchs <kfuchs at winternet.com>