VGA option rom code broken?

Ronald G. Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Wed Feb 9 05:50:01 CET 2005

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005, Li-Ta Lo wrote:
> Did you actually commit some of your change? The emulator stop emulating
> the PCI bios.

I don't believe I have committed any changes. You can check the cvs.
Somebody busted something in the last few days.

This problem highlights the many deficiencies of cvs. I'd like to propose
the following:

I have an offer from openib.org to host the linuxbios code base on their
web site, with subversion. I think this is a solid offer and it is backed
by a solid organization. If there are no objections I'd like to make the
move effective mar 1.

ron