smithbone at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 14:41:01 CET 2005
>> and if so, would LinuxBios support the cipset? I am at work at the moment,
> so I cant give you the chipset part numbers, but if you need them I will
> send them when I get home.
- SMSC FDC37C665GT (SuperIO)
- OPTi 82C802GA (Northbridge?)
- OPTi 82C602A (RTC/companion chip?)
- OPTi 82C931 (Audio)
- Davicom DM9008F (LAN)
- IGS CyberPro 2010 (VGA + TV out)
- Philips SAA 7111A (TV in)
Looks like your pretty much out of luck for Linuxbios. No support for
the OPTi chipset.
More information about the coreboot