[LinuxBIOS] Compiling errors for flashrom

Christian Sühs chris at suehsi.de
Thu Dec 15 23:36:14 CET 2005

Stefan Reinauer schrieb:
> * Christian Sühs <chris at suehsi.de> [051215 22:40]:
>
>>>can you send me a complete log of the warnings?
>>
>>I send you a list of each line in the c files which results in an error
>>(warning)
>

> Ah :-) If you are fixing it for your gcc 3.3, you're of course welcome
> to send an "svn diff" output as well :-)

Ok, no errors or warnings with gcc 3.3 Suse prerelease with following
changes:

flashrom_enable.c change int i to unsigned int i in line 394
jedec.c change int i to unsigned i in line 188

same for
sst28sf040.c line 86,
am29f040b.c line 54,
82802ab.c line 154,
sst_fwhub.c line 83,

lbtable.c change static int to static unsigned int in line 55 for
count_lb_records(...),

flash_rom.c change unsigned long size to long size in line 47

the tool seems to work, currently I can't test it properly.
The change in the last file could be make complications,
but getpagesize() returns int ...