[LinuxBIOS] Compiling errors for flashrom

Christian Sühs chris at suehsi.de
Thu Dec 15 22:40:16 CET 2005

> sizeof is defined unsigned and i is signed. I wonder why this is no
> error with later compilers anymore. Can you make i unsigned int in line
> 394 and see if the code compiles then your compiler?

Ok, at the moment I try this. Changed line 394 in unsigned i and the
compiler goes to the next c files, the next problem is in jedec.c line
190 comparison bla, bla. changed line 188 in unsigned i and the compiler
goes to the next. than comparison bla, bla in sst28sf040.c line 88
changed line 86 in unsigned i and so on.

I will change each line who is a comparison failure, I think there are a
lot more :D

> can you send me a complete log of the warnings?

I send you a list of each line in the c files which results in an error
(warning)

> Can you try to run the code in gdb to see where it segfaults? You need
> to change -Os to -O -g

later :D i have saved an unworking version.