[LinuxBIOS] Compiling errors for flashrom

Christian Sühs chris at suehsi.de
Thu Dec 15 17:51:41 CET 2005

Richard Smith schrieb:
> On 12/15/05, Christian Sühs <chris at suehsi.de> wrote:
>

> What flash part (EEProm) is on that board ?

It is a SST39SF020A @ 0xFFFC0000
the chipset is VIA VT8235

The epia ML is a downgraded board like the ME, but without FDC, 1394,
LVDS and few things more :(

> What SVN rev are you using?  I thought Stefan reciently fixed up all
> the compile and alignment issues to work with newer compilers.

Yeah, i have read this.
I have tried out two versions of LB, first a two days old snapshot and
second the 2100 branch with the same results. The changes by Stefan
should be inside the first

> Its ok if flashrom and the linuxbios image are compiled with different
> compilers.

Tomorrow I receive my Chip, then I will start :D
and sorry that I haven't CC all messages to the mailinglist. Sometimes
I'm a stupid guy ;)