[LinuxBIOS] tyan s2881

Ward Vandewege ward at gnu.org
Tue Dec 13 00:27:47 CET 2005

On Mon, Dec 12, 2005 at 03:16:17PM -0800, yhlu wrote:
> can you use old flash_rom instead?

I got the version from LinuxBIOSv1

  http://www.openbios.org/viewcvs/trunk/LinuxBIOSv1/util/flash_and_burn/?sortby=rev

Unfortunately, it does not compile anymore:

  gcc -O2 -g -Wall -Werror    -c -o flash_rom.o flash_rom.c
  cc1: warnings being treated as errors
  flash_rom.c: In function ‘main’:
  flash_rom.c:525: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
  ‘flash->read’ differ in signedness
  flash_rom.c:539: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
  ‘flash->write’ differ in signedness
  make: *** [flash_rom.o] Error 1

Is there a copy floating around that works? This is an AMD64 box.

Thanks,
Ward.

--
Ward Vandewege <ward at fsf.org>