[LinuxBIOS] EPIA-M

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Fri Dec 9 15:11:37 CET 2005

On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 03:03:21PM +0300, Anton Borisov wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Dec 2005 18:33:01 +0000
> Jonathan McDowell <noodles at earth.li> wrote:
> > This isn't critical for me, but VGA support would be nice to have if
> > anyone who has it working has any suggestions. Are those who have it
> > working using EPIA M or M-II boards?
> 	Sure ;-)
> 	Me, for instance.

Sorry, perhaps I should have been clearer. Are the reports of success
with VGA from those using EPIA M-II boards? Has anyone succeeded with
the EPIA-M board?

If the EPIA-M, what BIOS version did you extract the VGA bios from and
what's the md5sum?

J.

--
101 things you can't have too much of : 31 - Hot showers.