[LinuxBIOS] Chipset options for dual core Pentium D

Justin C. Darby windex at windex.org
Wed Dec 7 16:04:48 CET 2005

Hi Folks,

I'm working on pricing out an embedded system board for a PBX
application. Two of the manufacturers I have contacted, regarding
pricing and preformance requirements, have suggested using a dual core
pentium platform.

The target is going to boot from an integrated IDE compact flash target,
which should be pretty easy using LinuxBIOS, however..

Is there any chipset support present in LinuxBIOS that covers the
Pentium D dual core solution? Since I have direct control over the
design, it'd be easier to stick to what's known to work.

Thanks,
Justin