[LinuxBIOS] Save the trees!

Peter Stuge stuge-linuxbios at cdy.org
Sun Dec 4 19:47:40 CET 2005

On Sun, Dec 04, 2005 at 07:24:36PM +0100, Stefan Reinauer wrote:
> Please go ahead and try any supported systems you have access to
> and send reports to this list, or to me.

If you have a working build, please also include the svn revision
that you are using, along with any comment you consider neccessary to
turn a clean checkout of that particular revision into a working .rom
file.

If you have write access on the wiki feel free to add this
information to the Confirmed working revisions page yourself, if you
don't have access or just don't want to, just put the info in the
email and I'll add it to the wiki as soon as I can.

//Peter