[LinuxBIOS] Geode GX1 and IRQ tables

joep at frog.nl joep at frog.nl
Sat Dec 3 20:06:06 CET 2005

Thanks,

That helped, once I set the IRQ_SLOT_COUNT to the proper value (6), so that
it matches the number of slots in interrupt table.

Now the pirq table is recognized by Linux, and the proper interrupt is
assigned to the ethernet controller.

The next problem is that in spite of this, the ethernet chip doesn't
generate interrupts anymore.

Is there any additional configuration /setup that I need to do?

Joep