[LinuxBIOS] compile errors on tyan S2881

yhlu yinghailu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 23:07:40 CET 2005

In MB Option.lb, We define FALLBACK_SIZE=0x40000 ===> it means 256K
for Fallback image.

In the Fallback last 64K will be linuxbios_rom(crt0.S and init.o),
In Traget you can set ROM_IMAGE_SIZE to LinuxBIOS_RAM + LinuxBIOS_rom
So it could be 0x20000, or more 0x30000, then linuxbios_ram will use
64K or 128K.

then space for payloads will be 128k or 64k....

For Normal image, if the total image is 512K, the Normal image is
about 256K too.
but some time we need to allocate 48K from it to ATIX.rom...
then the paload space will be small..

anyway, you can set ROM_IMAGE_SIZE to any size
1. >64K
2. ROM_IMAGE_SIZE-64K > linuxbios_ram size
3. leave enough size for payload...

YH