[LinuxBIOS] Work at AMD to support LinuxBIOS

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 20:21:55 CEST 2005

> Do that and you will find your products will magically become
> supported by the community who will then speak very nicely about AMD
> _without_ a lot of additional effort on your part.

In fact I'll actually put my money where my mouth is on this.

Send me a LX DB800 board and if there is enough info on the developer
site. (which I'm already a member of) I'll make the port happen.  If
not I'll send it back.

Looks like there is a empty PLCC socket on the board.  If that's where
the BIOS goes then I won't need any special flashing tools.

Hamish you already have quite a bit of work done toward this don't you?

--
Richard A. Smith