[LinuxBIOS] AMD board support

Justin Cormack justin at street-vision.com
Wed Aug 17 01:55:57 CEST 2005

It would be nice if they did. In my case it would probably make the
difference between buying Tyan vs buying Supermicro for most boards
for the next few years at least. Probably only a few hundred boards.
The reason is mainly not that it is an Athlon not Opteron board, just
that it is the only ATX board that Tyan ships.