[LinuxBIOS] VGA support

yhlu yinghailu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 18:32:07 CEST 2005

1. No, the rom address for addon card is allocated by dev_...., So you
don't need to put that in MB Config.lb. And if you need put that in
Config.lb, the device will be onboard device in LinuxBIOS, You must
has your own driver for that, and the driver need to get ROM address
from ROM BAR, and use call..
2. Yes, But for Opteron HT, there is more stuff to be set, MMIO, and IO.
3. current VGA support in Porting guide. I guess We can put one link
to point to testbios in FAQ, anyway FAQ part need to better
re-orginze...

YH