[LinuxBIOS] Booting windows XP

Narahari, Narasimhaiah (IE10) Narahari.Narasimhaiah at honeywell.com
Thu Aug 11 16:56:51 CEST 2005

Hi,
I am from India.
We are trying to boot Windows XP through LinuxBIOS ( freebios + BochsBIOS ).
We could load the XP image into the RAM but the int-16 is called for ever
after many int 13 calls.
Could you please help me with this respect

With regards,
________________________Honeywell

Narahari Murthy N.
Honeywell Technology Solutions Lab - Bangalore
151/1, Doraisanipalya, Bannerghatta Road
Bangalore - 560076, India
Ph: 91-80-26588360 ext. 2318
ph_res: 91-80-22380923
mobile: 9880806206
e-mail: narahari.narasimhaiah at honeywell.com

" If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours.
If it doesn't, it never was"
"You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself" - Swami
Vivekananda."
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time
we fall"
"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence
of our friends"