[LinuxBIOS] Re: VGA support

yhlu yinghailu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 18:24:36 CEST 2005

That is good, but the atix.rom will be compiled into normal image and
fallback image.

Also for Fallback image, you will make linuxbios_ram.rom too big.
finally image could be greater than 128K for four way and 8 way
system.

Maybe we can think about one way to let fallback image use the
atix.rom in normal image.

then the problem comes again: some time we need flash normal image
only and keep fallback image for safe, So You need to make sure
atix.rom in the exact same position.

YH