[LinuxBIOS] some questions....

yhlu yinghailu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 03:00:29 CEST 2005

1. every time, when the system execute failover.c and it will read
cmos to decide it will continue with fallback image or jump to normal.
2. a. did you put atix.rom in you rom? atix.rom is about 48KiB.
    b. In your MB Config.lb, you need to make sure your device num is
right. Otherwise it can not get 0xfff8000.

YH