[LinuxBIOS] Mark your calendars for the first linuxbios summit

Ronald G. Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Tue Aug 2 22:31:16 CEST 2005

Just hold these dates: october 11-13, 2005

We've arranged for the lacsi symposium, in santa fe:
http://lacsi.rice.edu/symposium/ to set up 2.5 days for a linuxbios
summit. The info on the linuxbios track, hotels, etc. should be on that
web page later today or tomorrow. We hope to have vendor talks, and
discussions on where we as a community are going with linuxbios.

The time of year is nice in santa fe, new mexico is beautiful, the food is
great, the hotel is very pleasant: do consider coming! We'd like to see
all of you folks out here.

Vendors on this list, if you have something you'd like to talk about,
please get back to me.

thanks

ron