[LinuxBIOS] Compiling Digitallogic/adl855pc

Lasse Jensen lje at kontron.dk
Thu Apr 28 12:27:23 CEST 2005

Hi

Why cant I compile that project out of the box?
Im using the latest snapshot "freebios2-20050305-0000".

After I changed the ROM_IMAGE_SIZE=0x10000 to ROM_IMAGE_SIZE=0x20000 it
could almost compile.
When it try's to add the payload (payload /etc/hosts) I gives me a error
saying

Linuxbios image is 131087 bytes; only 131072 allowed

Where does those extra 15 bytes come from, would be great to get a hint!

And btw, I think it would be easier for newbies if all the projects could be
compile from the snapshot... just a thought!

Thanks, Lasse