[LinuxBIOS] irq_tables.c

Tao Liu liutao1980 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 03:25:40 CEST 2005

That describes how the slot's INTA# INTB# INTC# INTD# pins are routed
to the irq router's PIRQA# PIRQB# PIRQC# PIRQD# pins

for example on my board I have such routings
PCI-X G2A1 OEM-slot 1
       INTA#   -> ->   AMD8111 PIRQA#
       INTB#   -> ->   AMD8111 PIRQB#
       INTC#   -> ->   AMD8111 PIRQC#
       INTD#   -> ->   AMD8111 PIRQD#
       IDSEL   =       AD18
       DEVNUM  =       2
       BUSNUM  =       9

PCI-X G2A2 OEM-slot 2
       INTA#   -> ->   AMD8111 PIRQB#
       INTB#   -> ->   AMD8111 PIRQC#
       INTC#   -> ->   AMD8111 PIRQD#
       INTD#   -> ->   AMD8111 PIRQA#
       IDSEL   =       AD19
       DEVNUM  =       3
       BUSNUM  =       9

so I have following entries in irq_table
               IRQ_SLOT(1,   9,2,0, 1,2,3,4 ),
               IRQ_SLOT(2,   9,3,0, 2,3,4,1 ),

wish that helps

Liu Tao