x86emu / bios-emu gnuarch repository

Stefan Reinauer stepan at openbios.org
Wed Sep 29 16:29:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

I finally set up a GNU arch repository for x86emu+intXXemu development.
With this tree we should try to unify the x86 and legacy bios interrupt
emulation that the various projects out there need.

If you want to reach it, you have to use tla (http://www.gnuarch.org/)
or a the snapshot facility at http://www.openbios.org/arch/

To check out the work from the repository directly, you have to do:

tla my-id 'Your Name <name at example.org>'
tla register-archive ftp://ftp.openbios.org/pub/arch/x86emu@openbios.org--devel/
tla get x86emu at openbios.org--devel/bios-emu--devel--2004 bios-emu

More information (trimmed towards OpenBIOS though) can be found in
Patrick Mauritz' very nice tla primer:

          http://www.openbios.org/~oxygene/tla-primer.txt

NOTE: The tree has no patches from LinuxBIOS' testbios or any other
project using x86emu included. It is purely taken from X.org X11R6.8.1
It won't even build. Though, I decided to use the X.org code since it is
the most sophisticated version out there with most testing.

Patches, comments, ideas are very welcome.

If you think you need write access to this archive, let me know.

Regards,
   Stefan