epia m vga + memcpy update

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 9 12:12:01 CEST 2004

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Richard your statement, "There is also a softboot program for the DRI
project.  I tried to mess with it but it currently requires devmapper
to do the ROM mapping it didn't want to work for me."

It sounds interesting to me, here, but I only have access to the ATI
Mach64 based, Rage Pro 3D, video, on one of my machines, and the ATI
Rage 128 video, on this one. Can you elaborate?
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

LinuxBIOS;