Windows over LinuxBIOS

Dave Belt beltsw at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 8 07:43:00 CEST 2004

I have a customer building a custom PC based board. I have been
presenting LinuxBIOS as a viable BIOS option; however, they have a
serious interest in running Windows, likely 2K & XP, on this board. Does
anybody have experience in this area to share? I'm currently trying to
get a grasp of the effort required beyond the LinuxBIOS port itself.
Also, what kind of reliability are you getting with your implementation?

Any info you could provide would be much appreciated.
Thanks