Redirect your console to the network

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Wed Sep 1 17:05:01 CEST 2004

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Ron, Dave, is this something that became part of the basic 2.6 series
kernel? I looked at the website that Dave suggested, and it looks to
be something that makes sense. However, I'm wrapped up in something
else, and I can't test a 2.6 kernel for a while.

I should have an idea in about 20 days or so, that's when an
evaluation for one of my examples is up.

Ron if you don't want me sending some messages directly to you, and to
the correspondent, (Dave), and then to the list, I'll delete your
address from the To: entry next time.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi