Redirect your console to the network

Dave Aubin daubin at actuality-systems.com
Wed Sep 1 16:58:01 CEST 2004

How to get netconsole to work:

1.  Build your 2.6 kernel with tg3 support AND netconsole as part of the
kernel
	A.  This is the easiest way, I couldn't do it via modules as I
couldn't get the polling to work.
2.  Pass in to the kernel as a parameter the netconsole information
	A.  This will automatically send the console information to the
destination address when eth0 is up.

Doing this worked for me, but a little bit of a pain was involved.  Hope
this helped.

Dave