Which is used the 855pm or the i855pm code?

Ronald G. Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Wed Oct 27 12:31:01 CEST 2004

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004, Eric W. Biederman wrote:

> Hmm. I am confused about what part of config.g makes that a problem,
> but I guess I can look.

generated C identifiers somewhere. I don't think it is worth fussing over
too much, but that's your call. :-)

> Speaking of config.g what would it take to not allow uses in anything
> except src/mainboard/xxx/Options.lb.

that is a problem for greg and PPC mezzanine cards. We're going to maybe
need options in the cpu and one other directory. I would like to make it
impossible for Options.lb anywhere else.

> When I added part/init_timer.h and set HAVE_INIT_TIMER
> in src/cpu/k8/Config.lb and src/cpu/tsc/Config.lb I noticed
> that I had to include a uses directive in those Config.lb files.

eek. I agree with you.

ron