JTAG debugging

Stephen.Kimball at bench.com Stephen.Kimball at bench.com
Fri Oct 22 14:57:00 CEST 2004

I agree with Ron.  JTAG debuggers are more robust.  But I am interested
in stepping through LinuxBIOS on a working target to quickly understand
the code, so I'm able to attempt a port to a new target.  I view it as a
learning tool and a productivity tool.  If you could show people how to
use  a product like the American Arium, you might get more help.

Steve