Is Linuxbios alive as of now?

Ronald G. Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Fri Oct 22 10:02:01 CEST 2004

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004, Alexander Amelkin wrote:

>  With all that "Merge in progress" and "Recovery progress" stuff, is the
>  current CVS snapshot suitable for use with EPIA MII ? Or should I wait
>  some time before trying it? How soon is it planned to finish all that
>  "merger"?

well, here's the issue. Ollie and I have to go live in Infiniband Hell for
the next 6 days. Then the week after that I will try to do EPIA, and if
that goes, EPIA M-II.

Don't do an update until I say "EPIA works" or "EPIA MII" works or some
such.

Or if you want, try to do EPIA MII yourself -- my guess is you will be
happy with the ease with which you can do the port.

The code base is really a LOT better.

ron