Testbios help with nvidia 6800Gt and simple how to

Dave Aubin daubin at actuality-systems.com
Tue Oct 5 13:04:00 CEST 2004

Hi,

  Thank you:)  Yes, it was at 0xc0000-0xc7fff, which is only 32k.
But the image I got from the windows tool was 64k (double 8000).
Weird.  I would like to stay away from window tools.
  The info you provided is nice.  I wish there was a way for us
To make a faq and we could add this to the testbios faq.  There
Is a lot of good info on the clustermatic list, but it is all
Dispersed.
  Ron if I write a simple faq can you provide some mechanism to
Allow updates to it?

Thanks,
Dave