Stuck. Compile error with a clean tree.

Dave Aubin daubin at actuality-systems.com
Mon Nov 29 12:33:01 CET 2004

Do you have access to the network?
If you don't have a com cable (like I did in the beginning) then
You could try netconsole.  Here are some links to what it is.

http://lwn.net/Articles/43852/
http://technocrat.net/article.pl?sid=04/08/14/0236245&mode=nested

Although this will only help you if you are getting to a 2.6 kernel
And have a network connection.

Dave