Apologies for ignored email...

Eric W. Biederman ebiederman at lnxi.com
Thu Nov 25 02:00:00 CET 2004

I just discovered that the my local system administrators had applied a spam filter
to my incoming mail that seems to have has a 2:1 false positive rate when identifying
spam.  Especially picking on email that was short to the point, and important or interesting.

I think I have things under control, but I will have to wait until next week when everyone
gets back work to tell for certain.

So my apologies for not catching this sooner.  It resulted in me ignore several messages
I should have because I never received them.

Eric