boot from ide

Gin ginlin at nexcom.com.tw
Wed Nov 17 23:11:01 CET 2004

Thanks,
I got an error while specifying the fall back rom image size of larger
than 64K. See below:

1. When ROM_IMAGE_SIZE = 0x2000
./buildrom linuxbios.strip linuxbios.rom /opt/filo/fallback/filo.elf
0x20000 0x40000
linuxbios image is 131087 bytes; only 131072 allowed
Linuxbios input file larger than allowed size!
: Success
make: *** [linuxbios.rom] Error 2

2.When ROM_IMAGE_SIZE = 0x3000
./buildrom linuxbios.strip linuxbios.rom /opt/filo/fallback/filo.elf
0x30000 0x40000
linuxbios image is 196623 bytes; only 196608 allowed