FILO fixups

tyson at irobot.com tyson at irobot.com
Mon Nov 1 14:48:01 CET 2004

> On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 13:30, YhLu wrote:
>
>>>From the very beginning, how to initialize the CF flash, do it manually?

Mount the CF in an other computer and put what you need on it.

There are a number of other ways.

>>Or if the CF FS crashed, how do you roll it back?

We build appliances.  They mount their FS read-only so that every time
they boot the same way.

...embedded appliances are not the same as workstations or HPC's.

Ty

--
Tyson D Sawyer                     iRobot Corporation
Lead Systems Engineer              Government & Industrial Robotics