Getting Started with freebios2!

Jay Miller jmiller at actuality-systems.com
Thu May 27 09:39:00 CEST 2004

That's why I thought that elfboot couldn't read .zelf, because the image
sizes are incorrect.    Actual image size for the tg3--filo.zelf image
is 43,153 bytes, which is smaller than the file.elf image 43,472 bytes.
But when I make a linuxbios.rom with the tg3--filo.zelf as the payload,
elfboot generates the output I sent you.

-J