Epia-MII VGA not working and PCMCIA rebooting

Stefan Reinauer stepan at openbios.org
Tue May 18 05:44:01 CEST 2004

* Dave Ashley <linuxbios at xdr.com> [040518 02:39]:
> Note these int21 handler code was required for getting the vgabios working
> on the EPIA-M. Whether the thing is a case statement or a table is
> irrelevant, the case statement approach allows for endless customization.

So, in an award setup this is provided by award bios rather than being
setup by the video bios itself? Sounds like a specific issue of Via
onboard graphics in this case then.

Thus the way it is implemented is perfectly fine, except that the int21
handler has to be advanced to cope with all the AX values fed into it.
I suggest also adding a default case to notify the user about
unimplemented values for AX.

    Stefan