AW: LinuxBios now working on Epia MII-10000

Ignacio Verona nacho at estudio-verona.com
Mon May 17 05:42:01 CEST 2004

Ingo: I've been working on linuxbios for 2 weeks or so (Delayed by
BiosSavior not working properly :( ) and what I have now is (as I've said
in subject, Epia mII-10000 but I think almost everything should work on
epia-m as well):

LinuxBios booting, from hw detection to linux login on serial console,
with on-board ethernet. I haven't tested sound so far, my main goal was to
boot with linuxbios.

what I do not have is:
VGA working (It seems to detect, but monitor doesn't show anything).
PCMCIA/CF slot. If I boot with them on board linuxbios will reboot forever.

More about car-pc: Is my final course proyect, and I will do an interface
for controlling mp3/video playing, maybe a modification to GiantDisc, but
I'm still not sure.

If u want to know anything else, please, let me know.