HDAMA+FILO booting SUSE Linux

Craig C Forney cforney at opus.com
Fri May 14 04:11:01 CEST 2004

I have been trying to boot Suse 9.0 Pro AMD64 distribution DVD, not
i386.

The nomce boot argument allowed me to boot up up the Suse 9.1 Live CD
(at least into single user mode), and get much further with other
distributions.  I'll report back on that in a later email.

Thanks, Stefan and YH!!

Regards,

Craig Forney
Opus Innovations LLC