More n00by questions...

Vic Berdin vberdin at eazix.com
Wed Mar 31 19:08:00 CEST 2004

Hi Ron,

strange, being guided by the Sis630 steps (step 2), the
doc mentions that one should patch the kernel tree (??).

> Did you actually get linuxbios to work on this?

I haven't gotten anything working yet. I'm just refering
to the steps mentioned in Sis630 online doc. I'm also
integrating portions of info I get from "configmanual.ps"
To my understanding, I should patch the standard Kernel
source tree first before I get to configure/build stuff
mentioned on configmanual.ps file. Please point me to
some other reference if I'm doing/understanding this
entirely wrong.

> ron

Thanks and best regards,

Vic