答复: S2885 ht reset multi chain.

YhLu YhLu at tyan.com
Wed Mar 31 17:39:00 CEST 2004

You should ask Eric, because I just wrap the code to call scan_ht_chain
several times.

All the info should be removed and do it dynamically, but the problem the
code is in auto.c, and romcc would produce large code. Unless romcc can
produce the small code, I think we can let everything to be done
dynamically.

YH